My North Texas Dynasty: Season 2 Photos

Friday, January 2, 2009

During the holidays I've spent a lot of time playing NCAA Football 09. I wrapped up my second season of dynasty mode with North Texas going 13-0. Unfortunately even with a handful of big wins on the schedule (Georgia, Penn State) it wasn't enough for Championship glory. I did however knock out Florida State in the Fiesta Bowl, and ended up ranked #3 overall. Ohio State ended up as the National Champion. Here's a few pictures from the season and some notes about a few of the plays.

















This was in the Fiesta Bowl. My punter had a very close call.




In the last game of the year I needed to beat Penn State and did. The above is actually not a touchdown catch but a great job of downing a punt around the 5 yard line.




The game winning field goal as time expired. It was a damn close game.




Diving over the pile for a TD against Georgia. Whoopie!




This was a Hail Mary at the end of the half to put my way up against Georgia. It was one of my better plays of the season, especially when you consider how the defender was draped all over my back.

0 comments:

 
Raczilla - Templates para novo blogger